Online analysis of video streams in real time
Signals from an one or more cameras can be analyzed simultaneously. LabTrack can stream all input sources, including dual streams for 3D analysis. All video input is saved as .avi files for documentation and future analysis.
Offline analysis of saved video sequences
LabTrack analyses any .avi video source and it can handle multiple video sources for scheduled analysis.
5 different threshold methods for tracking moving objects are available:
- Average background subtract for objects that are moving fairly rapidly (default method)
- Minimum background subtract works well for tracking any number of moving objects against an uneven background (default option)
- Edge filter is suitable for videos without complicated background disturbances, and where objects have low contrast against a uniform background
- Simple threshold, for strong and even contrast between objects and the background, allows tracking very slow (or stationary) objects.
- Single background subtract, works for scenes with a static background and few moving objects at start.
LabTrack provides the following data output:
- SessionTime: Date and time of the analysis
- Group: Group name
- Source: The given source name
- Label: If tracks were labeled, the label is shown here
- Track ID: Each track is individually numbered
- Time: Time for each data point in seconds from session start
- X: X coordinate
- Y: Y coordinate
- Z: Z coordinate
- Area: Area of organism or particle (calibrated unit)
- Length: Length of organism or particle (calibrated unit)
Output is saved in spreadsheet style, and includes X, Y, Z coordinates for each organism and data point, ID and size of each individual organism/object. LabTack can connect to a SQL database and automatically import data. This is a powerful tool for extracting data from large datasets.
- Support for .avi video file sources or online sources directly from camera streams
- Multiple stream sources can be configured for scheduled acquisition and analysis
- 3D reconstruction from video files or in real-time from dual video streams
- 3D camera configuration as either orthogonal pairs or parallel pairs
- Graphical overlay of tracks on original video content
- Intelligent algorithms for identifying movement in complex scenes
- Video and track data output
- Scheduling for round-the-clock surveillance and experiments
- MS-SQL database integration for flexibility and for advanced analysis requirements
The license includes
- Free support during installation and startup
- NI vision runtime license
- User manual
LabTrack installation procedure and activation of LabTrack and NI vision license
To download your free trial of LabTrack 4 follow the instructions below:
If you have an enquiry regarding this product contact us firstname.lastname@example.org